Rise – Every Friday from 7-9 PM
9690 Shepherds Creek pl. La Plata, MD 20646
Camp for 2023
Parents – wondering what youth camp will look like this year? We are partnering with Real Life & a couple other churches to put on the first year of Lighthouse Camp with the goal of it being more local & affordable for families! Save the date: June 24-27th & register at the link provided here. Prices increase at the end of February. Secure your spot!
We exist to walk alongside students (6th – 12th grade) as they learn to love God & love people better every day.
What to Expect Friday Night:
-Check In: Doors open at 6:45 pm
-Hang Out: A place to connect & play games together.
-Group Games: A time every week where there’s a leader-led game for us all to play
-Host: Welcome & announcements in the sanctuary to kick off the night at 8:15 pm
-Message: A 10-15 minute biblical teaching that makes faith relevant to the lives of students
Small Groups: We have a place for every student to meet with their peers & talk about the message in a practical way
– How are small groups set up? We have a place for every student to meet with their peers divided by age & gender.
– Do you have to register beforehand? No – simply show up & we will get you checked in.
– What ages can come to Rise? Rise exists for 6th – 12th graders!
– Are parents able to stay? Parents are encouraged to give their students their independence – so parents typically drop off at the curb starting at 6:45 and pick up at 9 pm. If you’re interested in becoming a leader, email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Are the leaders background checked? Yes! Everyone over the age of 18 & out of high school must be background checked to serve at Rise.
– Any other questions? Email email@example.com