Rise – Every Friday from 7-9 PM
9690 Shepherds Creek pl. La Plata, MD 20646
We’ll update you as we receive more information about the camp! So be on the lookout for changes in the upcoming months.
Scroll through to see pictures from this past summer at the host school, Southern Wesleyan University!
We exist to walk alongside students (6th – 12th grade) as they learn to love God & love people better every day.
What to Expect Friday Night:
-Check In: Doors open at 6:45 pm
-Hang Out: A place to connect & play games together.
-Group Games: A time every week where there’s a leader-led game for us all to play
-Host: Welcome & announcements in the sanctuary to kick off the night at 8:15 pm
-Message: A 10-15 minute biblical teaching that makes faith relevant to the lives of students
Small Groups: We have a place for every student to meet with their peers & talk about the message in a practical way
– How are small groups set up? We have a place for every student to meet with their peers divided by age & gender.
– Do you have to register beforehand? No – simply show up & we will get you checked in.
– What ages can come to Rise? Rise exists for 6th – 12th graders!
– Are parents able to stay? Parents are encouraged to give their students their independence – so parents typically drop off at the curb starting at 6:45 and pick up at 9 pm. If you’re interested in becoming a leader, email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Are the leaders background checked? Yes! Everyone over the age of 18 & out of high school must be background checked to serve at Rise.
– Any other questions? Email email@example.com